I. Your Consent
II. Summary of Our Services and Site
Amcom Software (“Amcom,” “we,” “us” or “our”), a subsidiary of USA Mobility, Inc., connects people to each other and to the data they need. Through the Website, our clients can learn about Amcom’s software, hardware and other products that enable seamless, critical communications across platforms and devices. In addition to reading about our products, visitors to the Website can contact us to learn more about mission-critical communications, chat live with a solutions advisor and request demos of our services.
As with any service, you should be mindful of your privacy and security when communicating via our Website.
III. What Do We Collect on the Website?
- User Provided Public Content
Website users may be able to post publicly available content (“Public Content”) to certain areas of the Website, such as the Amcom Blog. This content is meant for public consumption and we may collect and display it on the Website.
- Information you provide in forms you complete, i.e., to communicate your interest in learning more about our products and services
We collect and store the information you provide about yourself when completing and submitting online forms where you are invited to request additional information about our products and services or register for additional interactive services (“Online Form Data”). These forms typically ask you to provide your first name, last name, a valid e-mail address, title, phone number, company and address, as well as any specific questions or comments you may have. To register for interactive services such as the Partner Portal, eStore or Amcom Directions User Group, you may be asked to provide additional information to create a user name and password.
- "Web Access and Usage Information"
When you access or interact with our Website, we may collect certain information automatically and store it in log files.
This information can be combined with the information you have generated and transmitted to or through us, which will enable us to analyze and better customize use of our Website.
The Website is not intended to be used by children under the age of 13 and Amcom does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. Our registered services are available only to individuals 18 or older. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
IV. How We Use Your Information
- We may collect, store, use, transfer, and disclose Public Content and Web Access and Usage Information for any purpose.
- We will use your Online Form Data for all purposes necessary to communicate with you about your interest in our Website, products and services; to inform you about events; to invite you to participate in new initiatives or feature and product upgrades; to perform quality control activities; and to conduct R&D.
- We use third-party analytics services to help Amcom understand how visitors engage with our Website. These analytics services allow us to analyze all types of data received from users and businesses to generate reports about aggregate user behavior on our Website and help us to measure and research its effectiveness. To learn more about these services visit: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
V. Ability of User to Opt-Out
Should you later wish not to receive any e-mails related to the Online Form Data you submitted, you can ask to be removed from our mailing list by emailing us at email@example.com.
VI. How We Share Information
- We do not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose or transfer your Online Form Data to any third party, including any of our business customers.
VII. Retention of Personal Information
VIII. Third-Party Sites and Services
- Payment information
Website users may be able to make payments for various products or services via certain pages of the Website. These payments are processed by Volusion, a third-party payment processor. Credit/Debit card information collected by Volusion in order to process these payments will be governed by Volusion’s Privacy Statement and any other relevant policies disclosed on the Volusion website.
- Live Chat
- Third Party Sites
X. Security of Your Information
Amcom is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Online Form Data submitted to us from unauthorized access, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through our Website, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Website, and you do so at your own risk.
XI. How to Contact Us
Questions about this Summary, our Privacy Statement, or about Amcom's handling of your personal information may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to:
10400 Yellow Circle Dr., Suite 100
Eden Prairie, MN 55343
XII. Site Visitors From Outside of the United States
The Website and the servers upon which the Website is hosted are located in the United States. Any personal data that users outside of the United States provide via the Website will be transferred to the United States, and by visiting the Website or submitting personal data, you authorize this transfer.
XIII. Business Transfers