Improving Care With Effective Critical Test Results Management (CTRM) in Radiology
The Joint Commission and other healthcare authorities have identified that failures and delays in the communication of critical test results are a major problem for patient safety. Inefficient handling of results also contributes to higher costs of care and increased risk of litigation.
Speeding Test Results With Amcom
Amcom Critical Test Results Management™ securely and rapidly transfers test results from Radiology to the right physicians and caregivers on mobile or other communication devices, speeding treatment. This can significantly reduce costs and save valuable time.
Why It’s Effective
- Increases patient safety and satisfaction
- Helps speed treatment plan and discharge for normal and critical test result patients
- Helps ensure compliance with Joint Commission National Patient Safety Goal #2
- Improves caregiver, physician and Radiology productivity
- Enables incidental findings to be noted and communicated
- Guards against malpractice lawsuits
- FDA 510(k) cleared as a class II medical device, which shows the solution is keeping pace with key industry standards and guidelines