Ensuring Nurses Receive Mobile alerts from telemetry, Infusion, Ventilators and Other Patient Monitoring Devices
Quality of care is increased by alerting nurses within seconds of a patient emergency. This keeps sentinel events to a minimum. Better care in the hospital means a happier, healthier patient at discharge.
Improving the communication of and response to critical patient monitoring and other patient care system alerts is just one of the ways Amcom Software can help your facility improve care and satisfaction through the right communication solutions.
Fast Response to Alerts Saves Lives
Enhance the value of patient monitoring by sending system-generated alarm notifications directly to mobile nurses to ensure critical patient conditions are triaged quickly.
Amcom Messenger™ clinical alarm monitoring middleware integrates a variety of patient monitoring systems with your staff's wireless telephones, smartphones, voice badges, and/or pagers to improve response times and care. Alarms from related patient care devices such as infusion pumps, pulse oximeters and ventilators can be integrated as well.
Why It’s Effective
- Speeds response to potentially life-threatening changes in vitals
- Improves staff efficiency
- Reduces noise on hospital floors
- Improves patient satisfaction scores
- FDA 510(k) cleared as a class II medical device, which shows the solution is keeping pace with key industry standards and guidelines